Welcome to our Careers Page!
Inimmune is always interested in creative, enthusiastic scientists with experience in synthetic chemistry, formulation and analytical development, or immunology. If you would like to be part of our team, please email your resume to HR@Inimmune.com
Inimmune has internship positions available in the fields of medicinal chemistry, formulation science, vaccine delivery, and analytical development. If you are an upper level college student or recent graduate with a science major and would like more information, contact HR@Inimmune.com
Research & Development Chemist
We have an exciting opportunity available immediately for an experienced RESEARCH & DEVELOPMENT CHEMIST who will be hired at the Research Associate/Research Scientist/Senior Scientist level commensurate with training and experience, to work in our R&D Center located in beautiful Missoula, MT.
Inimmune chemists play a critical role in the discovery, synthesis and development of novel immunotherapeutics for the treatment of allergy, cancer, autoimmune disorders and infectious diseases which is essential to Inimmune’s mission. The primary role of this position is to perform R&D tasks assigned by Investigator level scientists, but responsibilities will vary somewhat dependent on experience and level of the applicant; chemists will design and perform experiments; collect, analyze, interpret and present data; develop preliminary findings for review by management and/or senior researchers; prepare written reports of work; contribute to research reports. The Ideal candidate will:
* Assist in new drug discovery and development efforts
* Solve routine chemistry problems using established methods or techniques.
* Work independently with moderate to low supervision.
* Assist senior scientists and management in assigned phases of work.
* Clearly communicate results verbally and in writing.
* Have excellent documentation skills (including notebook keeping and write monthly reports reviewing accomplishments and findings).
* Comply with all Safety, Health and Environment policies and procedures.
* Continuously seek ways to improve performance of our facility’s operation and ensure that customers’ (both internal and external) needs are met.
* Adhere to the quality system to ensure a high quality product is delivered
* Performs all other duties as assigned by the Senior personnel/management.
* B.A or B.S. in Chemistry with relevant experience, Masters degree is preferred.
* Experience in multistep Organic Synthesis preferred.
* Excellent verbal/written communication skills
* Proficient in analysis of synthetic intermediates utilizing NMR, MS, HPLC & TLC
* Competent MS Office and person computer knowledge
* Experience in an industrial or R&D setting is a plus.
* Experience in optimization and scale-up development is a plus
* Familiarity with cGMP guidelines is a plus
Inimmune has state-of-the-art R&D laboratories and equipment for drug discovery and development. The laboratory routinely uses general laboratory equipment such as vacuum pumps, DSC, HPLC, rotovap, heating mantles, recirculating bath, laboratory glassware, analytical devices and chemical compounds. Our multi-disciplinary team is comprised of highly motivated, engaging professionals driven to provide breakthrough immunotherapies to patients. Our headquarters is located in beautiful Missoula Montana where our employees enjoy a high quality of life surrounded by a wide variety of recreational opportunities.
Inimmune offers a competitive compensation program including health care, dental, 401K and an incentive award program. This posting is open to candidates at the Research Associate/Research Scientist/Senior Scientist level, so compensation will be commensurate with training and applicable experience.
Apply on-line at: www.Inimmune.com or email directly to HR@Inimmune.com
Leadership, Innovation, Solutions, Inimmune Corp. is leading in the pursuit of novel immunotherapies and innovative vaccine formulations to battle the world’s most pervasive diseases.
Inimmune is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
Why join the team at Inimmune?
The Missoula area offers unparalleled opportunities for outdoor recreation with a vibrant small city atmosphere that has a warm western culture all its own. If you love the outdoors, you’ll love living here. Both Missoula and the Bitterroot Valley areas offer fast access to gorgeous hiking, riding and biking trails, first class fly-fishing streams and world class ski resorts. Glacier National Park and Yellowstone National Parks are only a few hours drive away.
The Inimmune team of scientific professionals is a group of good natured, hardworking, fun loving, innovative problem solvers that strive to deliver superior immunotherapeutics to improve the quality of life for all humankind. The combination of medicinal chemistry, formulation science and immunology experts under one roof provides all the key ingredients for rapid and efficient drug discovery and early development. Our company culture rewards high performance while valuing a healthy work-life balance. Inimmune offers competitive compensation packages which include a generous incentive stock option plan for employees to give them a share of Inimmune’s future success.
Copyright © 2019 Inimmune